User friendly "ask & answer" (Question and Answers) script that allows visitors to ask and answer questions.
File Size: 6.07 MB
Version 2.51 (Sunday, June 19, 2022)
A question and answer system is a type of site that allows users to ask questions or answer questions that have already been asked.
Thus, a social network is formed, which can usually be attended by anyone. Often users can vote for the answers, thus highlighting what they think is correct. In some question and answer systems, active users, whose answers receive a large number of votes, receive the status of experts, which helps beginners to assess the competence of the answers received.
Question and answer systems are bright representatives of Web 2.0, as they are filled directly by users (user-generated content).
1. Upload photo in Questions and Answers
2. Fully SEO optimized templates
3. Custom META keywords & description tags
4. Smarty Cache Templating System
5. RSS Feeds
7. StopForumSpam Integration
8. Google Adsense Integration
9. Friendly setup wizad
10. Full open source code
11. Free lifetime updates
12. Free support
13. Free installation
14. Updated to php 8.0 version
1. Unpack the archive.
2. Upload everything to your server.
3. Make the following folders writable: temp, temp/cache, temp/templates_c
4. Create a new MySQL database.
5. Point your browser to install/index.php and follow instruction.
6. If the installation was successful, delete install directory.
Your web server must have PHP 5.0 or greater.
MySQL 5 or greater.
Web server must be setup to allow database access
The purchasing and payment process is handled by FastSpring registration service.
Once payment for your order is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail with download link to software.
No information submitted by a buyer will be shared, sold, reused in lists, or be used for any other purpose than to complete a transaction or address a customer service concern.
The order form of FastSpring is safe and secured, and allows you to pay by various payment methods.